EUROPE LOW ROAD ADVENTURE
Some take the Low Road... join us for a summer European adventure! Take in the fabulous culture and cuisine as we explore this beautiful area by bike. We'll ride 40 to 50 miles each day along quiet, no-stripe country roads and canal tow-paths. We'll hop on trains and take advantage of alternative transport options. You pick the days that you pedal. Visit Paris, Brussels, and Cologne plus dozens of smaller beautiful European towns. We'll also eat really, really well.
DATES: Late July or Mid September, 2018
- 9 Days in Europe
- 5 or 6 days of riding through Belgium, The Netherlands, and Germany
- 40 to 50 miles each day along quiet, no-stripe roads and canal tow-paths
- Many train and alternative transport options – just ride the days you’d like
- Visit Paris, Brussels, and Cologne plus dozens of smaller towns
- Eat really, really well.
Trip Cost: ~$2800/person, includes
- On-Route Mechanical and Sag Support
- Some meals
Although this trip is not available for registration, we would love to know your interest in participating in this tour. Please fill out the form below to be added to our Great Adventures e-list and share your thoughts about this trip. We'll let you know as soon as registration is available!