San Francisco Adventure
This tour is FULLY BOOKED at this point. If you are interested in joining this tour if spots become available,
you may indicate your interest on the wait list at the bottom of this page.
Join us on this exciting expedition, a 5-day adventure in the Bay Area. We’ll spend a day at Specialized Bicycle Company World Headquarters in Morgan Hill, Ca and tour their facility. Specialized has agreed to provide us with premium bicycles for the week. A nice afternoon ride will be followed by dinner in Morgan Hill. The following three days we’ll enjoy a supported tour, climbing through redwood forests and enjoying Pacific vistas. Along a round-a-bout way, we will arrive in San Francisco on the 4th day of our adventure. Day 5 includes a tour of San Francisco in the morning and a visit to Alcatraz in the afternoon. After an evening of dining, we’ll head out to the airport for a late-night departure that puts us home the following morning.
DATES: October 4th-9th, 2018
- Enjoy five days, four nights in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Experience four days of riding
- Enjoy guided rides and excursions
- Tour Specialized Headquarters
- Ride premium Specialized Bikes
- Visit Golden Gate National Rec Area
- Explore Pacific Coast Highway
- Tour Alcatraz
PRICING DETAILS: $1,000/person plus flights (flight prices ranging from $350-$500)
Trip Cost Includes:
- Bikes; really, nice, fast Specialized bikes
- Mechanical support
- Van support
- Most meals
- All route-planning and mapping.
- Guide services – Tom has ridden these routes.
- Alcatraz Tour.
Ride maps for several routes will be coming soon.